Pro IQRA News Updates.
David Harris. Updated March 3, 2023
We’ll be honest with you, we’ve never heard of that Walsh died before, but Google tells us he’s a “right-wing American political commentator and author.” He also describes himself as a “theocratic fascist” – and that’s a good thing.
Judging by his Twitter feed, he might also seem like an attention-seeking misogynist as evidenced by this This tweet Which got 18 million views.
He looks like a pretty young man, right? She certainly caught the attention he was craving and we offer a selection of responses.
All a woman wants is to come home from a long day at work to a grateful husband and children who are happy to see her and have dinner on the stove. That’s literally all it takes to make a woman happy. We are simple. Give us this and you’ll give us almost everything we need
— Heather Mendyke (@helensclegel) February 4, 2023
Yes, but you see, women don’t want such men anymore, Matt.
– Jedijah Otte (@JedySays) February 4, 2023
All I want is to go home in a calm and relaxing environment. Dinner doesn’t have to be on the stove and no one has to tell me how grateful I am to be there. We can cook dinner together or go out for some. She works hard too. I listen to her tell me about her day! This is what I call home
– Roland Clark (@RolandC08596029) February 4, 2023
you want a slave And you want the slave to pretend to be happy.
– Incompatible Ladybug 💚🤍💜 (WomanWhoSaysNo) February 5, 2023
Trouble at home, my friend?
– Piper Missouri (@piper4missouri) February 4, 2023
So you’re just a yellow Labrador?
– Mr. Dave Anthony (Lord) (daveanthony) February 4, 2023
So what should a woman want after coming home from a long day’s work?
Then you should take care of your big ass?
– Anthony V Clark (@antonyvclark20) February 5, 2023
How do you tweet from the fifties?
– Jeremy Danner (@Jeremy_Danner) February 4, 2023
Get a housekeeper and adopt a puppy. It doesn’t sound like you want an actual relationship of equals.
– Jason Bradshaw 🇨🇦🇧🇧 (@JBradshaw01) February 5, 2023
Long day at work? Aren’t you an expert broadcaster and netizen?
– Adam Bates (@AdamTaylorBates) February 6, 2023
We’ll leave the final word to the following succinct tweet which perfectly sums up the exasperation of dealing with people like Matt Walsh…
Oh damn that.
– Joe 🌻 (@JoJoFromJerz) February 6, 2023
Destroying this climate change skeptic is for the ages
source Walsh died Public domain photos