Ad
HomeBuisnessBhilai News: Cot caught fire in Bhilai due to mosquito bites, sleeping...

Bhilai News: Cot caught fire in Bhilai due to mosquito bites, sleeping old woman burnt alive Pi News

Ad

Pi News –

Ad

The death of an elderly woman was caused by mosquito repellent incense sticks. In fact, an old woman living in Jamul used to sleep with incense under her bed to ward off mosquitoes. Because of this, his bed caught fire and he also fell into that fire.

Date of publication: Saturday, January 20, 2024 11:30 PM (IST)

Date Updated: Saturday, January 20, 2024 11:30 PM (IST)

- Advertisement -
Bhilai News: Cot caught fire in Bhilai due to mosquito bites, sleeping old woman burnt alive
iconic photo

Bhilai (representative of Naiduniya). The death of an elderly woman was caused by mosquito repellent incense sticks. In fact, an old woman living in Jamul used to sleep with incense under her bed to ward off mosquitoes. Because of this, his bed caught fire and he also fell into that fire. A woman who was burned alive as a result of the incident died. Jamul police registered an FIR and started investigation into the case.

Dukhiya Bai (90), a resident of Jamul, was sleeping at his home on Friday, police said. His son and daughter-in-law were in separate rooms. The old woman was also sleeping on the bed in her room. As it was bitterly cold at night, he was covered with blankets, etc. The mosquito repellent incense burning under the bedsheet caught fire and the woman was caught in the fire.

Ad

It is said that the condition of the woman also worsened due to old age. After the fire, he could not get out of bed and ran away. The family members who were sleeping at home did not even hear his screams. When the family members woke up in the morning, they smelled burning in the house. They went to the next room and saw the body of Duhiya Bai lying half burnt.

Ad
RELATED ARTICLES
Ad

Most Popular