Pro IQRA News Updates.
The new menu has a variety of sweet and savory and you can get it at all Costa Coffee stores.
Whether you’re looking to stop for a lunch break or grab a quick snack on the go, there’s something for everyone.
lets take alook…
Costa Coffee launches its Spring 2023 menu
Here is the list of foods you’ll find on the new Spring menu:
- New York Deli Bagel – Made with beef pastrami, cucumber and Emmental cheese and finished with a mustard béchamel sauce on a bagel.
- Bacon, Mushroom & Mascarpone – British Bacon & Grilled Mushroom Focaccia With Creamy Mascarpone Sauce, Bechamel And Cheddar Cheese Sauce In Sea Salt Topped With Focaccia. It can be served hot or cold.
- Chocolate Orange Cake – Chocolate and orange sponge filled with chocolate and orange cream and topped with chocolate ganache and multicolored sprinkles.
- Chocolate Muffin Made With Kitkat Bunny – Chocolate Muffin Filled With Kitkat Flavor, Topped With Chocolate Cream And Kitkat Bunny.
- Classic Hot Cross Bun – A spiced bun made with raisins, raisins and mixed peel with a hand polished cross on top.
- Mini egg cookie
- Live Corn Flakes Chocolate
- Iced Gingerbread Bunny Biscuit – Decorated with colorful fondant.
- Icing Easter Egg Shortcake Biscuits – Decorated with colorful fondant icing.
You can find the full Costa Coffee menu on the website.
Naomi Matthews, Director of Commercial Strategy and Food Innovation at Costa Coffee, said: “With spring approaching and longer days ahead, there’s no better time to launch our new spring menu, with a wide range of savory, sweet and savory products available.
“Whether you’re meeting up with friends and family, grabbing lunch on the go or spending some time to yourself in the afternoon, we have the perfect food blend to enjoy with your favorite Costa coffee – making every moment just a little bit better.”