MÉRIDA.- The health authorities reported this Wednesday, October 13, that there were 215 new cases, in addition to 12 regrettable deaths in Yucatán by Covid-19.
They made it known that the deceased were 4 men and 8 women, with an age range of 32 to 96 years. 7 resided in Mérida, 3 in Progreso, one in Tekax and Valladolid.
- 32 year old female Merida Obesity
- Female 49 years Progress. DM/HAS
- 61 year old female Merida DM/Asma/HAS
- Male 68 years Merida DM / SAH / Immunosuppression
- Male 70 years Merida No comorbidities
- 74 year old female Valladolid. Obesity
- 75 year old female Merida DM / SAH / Cardiovascular disease
- 75 year old female Progress. SAH / Obesity
- Male 80 years of Merida No comorbidities
- Female 90 years of Merida Asthma
- Male 93 years Tekax. HAS
- 96 year old female Progress. DM
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
Yucatan accumulates 6,146 deaths from Covid-19
New Covid infections in Yucatán:
- 168 in Mérida
- 6 in Uman
- 4 in Maxcanú, Progreso and Samahil
- 3 in Kanasín, Tixkokob, Tizimín and Valladolid
- 2 en Izamal
- 1 in Akil, Cacalchén, Chapab, Chichimilá, Conkal, Cuzamá, Ixil, Oxkutzcab, Peto, Río Lagartos, Seyé, Tecoh, Tekax, Tekit and Tzucacab.
Read: Covid cases in Yucatán yesterday, October 12
- 73,799 are positive. 584 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 65,932 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 1,527 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. Medical personnel constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 87,802 cases of sentinel surveillance.
- 161 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- The age range is from one month to 107 years
Covid cases in Mérida
Only in Mérida is there a record of 44,535 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of October 12), who live in:
- 11,581 in the North zone
- 11,151 in the East zone
- 4,239 in the Downtown area
- 6,826 in the zona Sur
- 10,738 in the Poniente area