From the Wednesday 13 to Tuesday 19 October next the call for “Economic Scholarship 2021-2022”, for students of primary school and high school from Mérida public schools and its police stations.
This was made known by the Mérida City Council through their social networks and on site merida.gob.mx. The procedure can only be carried out through the aforementioned online site.
Who can start the Encóno Scholarship registration
Among the requirements to opt for the “Economic Scholarship 2021-2022”:
- Be a student of 2° a 6° from primary.
- Take any of the three degrees of high school.
- To be citizen Of the municipality of Merida or one of its police stations.
- To have a minimum GPA of 8.0 for primary and of 7.5 for secondary.
- Be a regular student of a public school in the municipality of Mérida or its police stations.
- Not have any type of scholarship at the time of application
- Do not owe matters (high school)
- Have a family income equal to or less than three UMAS per month ($8,0065.80)
Documents for the registration of the Economic Scholarship in Mérida
To register online you will need to have the following documentation at hand:
- Socio-economic study (which you can download here), which must be attached to the beginning of the online application after it has been completed, but without signatures. It is important to remember that must be sent in Word format (doc or docx) and have a maximum size of 5MB.
- Copy of birth certificate from the student.
- Grade Copy 2020-2021 school cycle.
- Certificate of current studies school year 2021-2022.
- Copy of CURP of the student and the tutor.
- Proof of address (electricity and water bill valid for no more than 3 months). In case of paying by CFE card, attach a copy of the card and proof of payment.
It will also be necessary to present proof of income no longer than 30 days (payment receipt, letter from the company or boss, personal letter) and a copy of the current Official Identification (INE with address in the Municipality of Mérida or its police stations) of the tutor.
It will be the City Council itself that will follow up on the requests and will respond to the interested parties via email.
How much is the Economic Scholarship 2021-2022?
According to information from the City Council, the beneficiaries of the Economic Scholarship 2021-2022 will receive a total of 500 Mexican pesos, which will be delivered from bimonthly form, with dates to be defined.