Mussoorie-based Hotel The Rink was once Asia’s largest wooden floor skating rink, but today on Sunday morning, the image of this beautiful 12-room hotel has changed. The fire broke out in Holat at four o’clock in the morning. During this time the owner of the hotel slept in the room. As soon as he realized the fire, he broke the window and got out.
A massive fire broke out at Hotel The Rink in Kuldi Camel Back in Mussoorie city of Uttarakhand. As soon as the fire broke out, there was panic in the whole area and the area was covered in smoke. On information, fire and police personnel came to the scene. There is an atmosphere of panic because of the fire. Construction work was going on at the hotel these days.
All the employees inside had gotten out safely. There are no reports of any injuries as a result of the fire. The Uttarakhand Fire Service has issued a statement saying the fire is under control. According to locals, the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the hotel.
There was currently a hotel here with 30 rooms. According to locals, people saw smoke and flames coming from the hotel around 5 am.
There was no loss of life due to the fire. The fire department is busy extinguishing the fire. Two vehicles parked on the road below the hotel also caught fire.
Due to vehicles parked on the road in Camel Back, it was difficult for fire brigade vehicles to reach the scene.