Night curfew has been imposed in 17 more cities in Gujarat, including eight metros
– No change in curfew time in the state, 24 hours delivery of food items
– Hotels and restaurants are allowed 24 hours home delivery service.
– In the meeting of the core committee chaired by the Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel, the transition status of the existing cores in the state was reviewed.
– The Chief Minister has taken some important decisions in the state, including the implementation of night curfew in 17 more towns for the purpose of controlling the transmission of corona.
– At present night curfew is in force in eight metros namely Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Bhavnagar and Gandhinagar besides Anand and Nadiad.
– The Chief Minister also said that 17 towns with higher positivity ratio of Koro transition are Surendranagar, Dhrangradhra, Morbi, Wankaner, Dhoraji, Gondal, Jetpur, Kalavad, Godhra, Vijalpore (Navsari), Navsari, Bilimora, Vyara, Vapi, Valsad and Vamsad It has been decided to implement night curfew from 10 pm to 6 am every night from January 2022.
– The current time of night curfew which ends at 6:00 am on 22-1-2022 has been extended for another 7 days till 5th January 2022.
– Accordingly, the night curfew will now be enforced in 19 cities, in addition to 8 metros, from 22nd January every day from 10pm to 6am till 29th January.
– Shri Bhupendra Patel has taken a comprehensive review of Corona’s position in the core committee meeting with the ministers and senior secretaries and made other important decisions.
– According to these decisions, home delivery by hotel-restaurant can now be continued 24 hours a day.