#Ramzan Mubarak- Month of Ibadat begins with a pure heart, Quran descended from Abha (video)
The month of Ramadan is called the season of goodness. Learn a few things about this special occasion.
1. Eid-ul-Fitr is considered a festival at the end of this month of Barkat. This whole month will prohibit Muslim Dharmavalambi, Roja, Dharmavalambi Roja, Namajo, Taravih Tilawah (reading) of Quran.
2. The month of Ramadan is divided into three parts. The part of ten days in each part is called ashara. Which means 10 in Arabic. In this way, the entire Quran, which is the crop book of Islam, was revealed this month.
3. In the second paragraph of the Qur’an, Ayyar 183 states that fasting is necessary for every Muslim. Rosa is not just a name for being hungry and thirsty but for doing wrong
Survival means we have to control ourselves both physically and mentally.
4. In this Mubarak month, not only has there been no quarrel or anger, but if there is any complaint from anyone, he should also apologize and advise to maintain unity in the society.
5. With it is said to distribute a fixed amount or goods to the poor in the form of customs which is very helpful for the society.
6. It is haraam to get drunk in any way during the month of Ramadan. There is a strict ban on it.
7. Do not look down on any woman during the day. Even his wife.
8. It is wrong to lie like this, but it is not wrong to lie, take bribe or do anything wrong in the month of Ramadan. So one can take the way of study. So that man avoids doing anything wrong for a year after a month.