Indore15 minutes ago
- copy link
Storyteller Pt. Pradeep Mishra’s 1-day Shivcharcha Katha will be held on Monday at Prembandhan Garden Kanadia Road. Pandit Mishra reaches Indore at 9.15. Convenor of Shri Geeta Rameshwar Trust, former MLA Satyanarayan Patel told that Pt. Mishra will be discussing Shiva from 1pm to 4pm at the Story Place.
On the other hand, considering the traffic pressure around Katha Sthal, some schools in Bengali and bypass areas have declared holiday on Monday, while online classes will be held in some schools. According to ACP Traffic Manoj Khatri, all types of vehicles will be prohibited on the approach road to Kathasthal throughout the day.
The parking arrangement will be like this
– Devotees coming from the colonies located on Dewas and AB Road Bypass will be able to park all their vehicles at Om Mangal Garden, Gas Godown and DMart area located near Ekanya College.
– Fans coming from Khandwa Road and Kanadia Village will be able to park all their vehicles on Bhuri Tekri Cement Road and Manavta Nagar Sports Ground Cement Road.
Route redirection: Residents of all colonies in the bypass area will be able to reach the city via Nipaniya through the underpass.
Will be able to go out of town like this
– Vehicles going from Bengali Junction towards Kanadia Metro (Bypass) will be able to go through Pipalyahana Junction, JMB Junction, Scheme 140 Junction. You will be able to go out of the city from Bengali junction via Khajrana and Radisson junction via Robot junction.
Can come from Dewas like this
Vehicles coming from Bhopal and Dewas will be able to enter the city through Mangliya toll.
– Residents of the colonies located in the bypass will be able to enter the city from the Golden Leaf Hotel Nipaniya side by using the underpass located near the Grand Sheraton Hotel.
– Considering the traffic pressure, avoid using DPS School Underpass, Kanadia Underpass, Bichauli Hapsi Underpass and enter the city from Devguradiya by AB Road Bypass.
Buses come from Devguradia and Mangalia side
All buses plying from Bengali Square to Kanadia Underpass will be banned. All buses will be able to enter the city from Devguradiya junction and Mangalia Toll.
This will be the traffic plan to reach Katha place
– Canadians should come from the intermediary side
– All vehicles coming to the city from Kanadia village will be able to enter the city from the middle Mardana tunnel using the service road from the left side of the Kanadia subway.
Bhandari Resort Parking
– This system for all heavy vehicles
– All heavy vehicles going towards Khandwa, Pithampur, Nemawar will be completely prohibited towards Dewas Naka, Nipania Square, Bombay Hospital, Radisson Square, Star Square.
– All heavy vehicles coming from Khandwa, Pithampur, Nemawar will be completely prohibited from Patel Nagar Cut, Dastur Delight Hotel towards Star Square. All heavy vehicles will be able to move into the city from Mangliya Toll Tax, Bharat Petroleum Depot, in front of Lasudia Police Station.
– All types of permitted vehicles will be completely prohibited from Bengali Junction to Kanadia Underpass. Such vehicles will be able to move into the city from Mangliya Toll Tax, Bharat Petroleum Depot, in front of Lasudia Police Station.
This is how you reach the story
– All devotees participating in the program will be able to reach Katha Sthal Prem Bandhan Garden Kanadia by turning from Radisson Square, Star Square, Labhganga Square, Best Price, DPS Underpass and reach the venue via Kanadia Underpass in front of Phoenix Mall.