Today is the last day of the night curfew guideline, more stringent restrictions may apply from tomorrow in gujarat | Today is the last day of the guideline of night curfew, Ambaji temple is closed for 7 days from today, night curfew may come in more than 10 cities.
From left, Health Minister Hrishikesh Patel, Chief Minister and Chief Secretary Pankaj Kumar
The third wave of corona is currently rampant in the state. To combat the epidemic, the government is monitoring corona cases, testing and vaccination on a daily basis. As well as tightening controls. The guideline period of the restrictions, including curfew, is coming to an end tonight. The new guideline will be implemented after 12 noon. While everyone has been waiting for the new guideline for the last two days, there is a strong possibility that the new SOP will be announced on the last day today. Also, the Ambaji Temple will be closed for devotees for 7 days from today, i.e. till January 22.
Cities where cases are on the rise could also be added to the night curfew in the new guideline. At the same time, the time of night curfew is likely to be 9 to 6 o’clock instead of 10 to 6 o’clock. As soon as 2000 cases started appearing in the second wave, night curfew was imposed in 4 metros Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot from 9 pm to 6 am, while in the third wave, night curfew is likely to be from 9 pm to 6 am now with about 10,000 cases.
Preparing to break the peak of the third wave
The number of people undergoing testing may have decreased following the landing, which led to 10019 cases being reported on January 14. But now there could be a big jump in cases. Not only that, if more than 14,300 cases are registered now, the peak of the second wave will also break.
Night curfew in 10 cities – 10pm to 6am
Night curfew will be imposed in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhinagar and now also in Anand and Nadiad.
What are the restrictions and concessions in which areas at present?
- Shop-Business-Business: Shops, commercial establishments, lari-galla, shopping complexes, marketing yards, weekly gujri bazaars, haats, haircutting shops, spa-salons, beauty parlors and and business activities will be open till 10 pm. Two doses of vaccine will be mandatory for shop-office owners, administrators and employees.
- Hotel-restaurants: Up to 75% of seating capacity can be kept open until 10 p.m. Hotel-restaurant home delivery services will continue until 11 p.m.
- Political, religious, educational public programs: Only 150 people can be accommodated in the open space. Closed or indoor venues can accommodate up to 50% of capacity and a maximum of 150 people.
- Gym, Cinema, Waterpark, Library: Only 50% of the seating capacity will be allowed. Even in auditoriums or assembly halls 50% of the seating capacity will be allowed.
- Restrictions for wedding occasions: Only 150 people can be accommodated in the open space. Closed or indoor venues can accommodate up to 50% of capacity and a maximum of 150 people. For marriage, registration has to be done on Digital Gujarat Portal. However, these restrictions currently apply to 15 Jan. Enough is enough. Weddings will not be held till this date. Jan 15 Even then, restrictions are likely to be extended.
- Funeral / Burial: A maximum of 100 people will be able to attend funerals or funerals.
- Transportation: 75% of the capacity passengers will be allowed in the non-AC bus. Passengers will not be allowed to stand. AC buses also allow passengers with a maximum capacity of 75%. (Special Note: Bus transport services will be exempt from night curfew.)
- Public Gardens: May be open until 10 p.m. Social distant, masks will be indispensable.
- About school-college and exams: Only online classes will be held in schools from Std 1 to 9 till January 31. Offline education will be completely closed. Competitive examinations for school, college examinations or recruitment may be conducted with SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) in strict compliance with Corona guidelines.
- Sports stadium / sporting event: A match or competition can be held without the presence of spectators.
Rules and concessions of night curfew
- Exemption of sick person, pregnant woman or disabled person from traveling with attendant.
- Passengers traveling by bus, train or plane. Tickets must be shown.
- Exemption to employees, officers involved in essential services.
- Those who go out in unavoidable circumstances will have to submit identity card, doctor’s prescription or treatment papers.
- The officer / employee should have a humane approach with the exit in unavoidable circumstances.
Curfew Relief – Exemption from this service / operation
Cases, discharges and deaths reported in the state since January 1
- Medical, para-medical, related services.
- Oxygen production and distribution operations.
- Internet, telephone, mobile service providers and IT related services.
- Exemption for employees involved in print and electronic media and newspaper distribution.
- Employees involved in petrol, diesel, LPG, CNG, PNG services will get exemption.
- Post, courier services and private security services.
- Services related to animal feed, fodder and veterinary medicine. Agricultural oriented operations, pest control and other essential services.
- Services related to transportation and storage of essential goods.
- Units supplying raw materials to all industries will continue. Approved vehicle transactions for their staff.
- Construction related activities can be continued.
There is other news too …