Who will receive the school bonus and how much is it?
Like every year, the school bonus is granted to all workers who work in the public sector, thus providing help for school expenses.
For this year, the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) has stated that the bonus will correspond to the sum of S/ 400 soles, which will be paid this month.
READ | María del Carmen Alva reported that she tested positive for Covid-19
But not everyone will be able to receive this subsidy, it will only correspond to officials and servants appointed and hired under the regime of Legislative Decree No. 276, hired under Law No. 29944 and Law No. 30512.
– University teachers referred to in Law No. 30220.
– The health personnel referred to in numeral 3.2 of article 3 of Legislative Decree No. 1153.
– The permanent and temporary workers of the Public Sector.
-The personnel of the Armed Forces and the National Police of Peru; and pensioners in charge of the State included in the regimes of Law No. 15117, Decree Laws No. 19846 and No. 20530, Supreme Decree No. 051-88-PCM and Law No. 28091.
– Public Sector workers who are under the labor regime of private activity receive the Bonus for Schooling, in accordance with numeral 7.2 of article 7 of Law No. 31365.
– Prison officers receive the Bonus for Schooling, in accordance with the provisions of number 1 of article 24 of Law No. 29709, Law of the Special Public Penitentiary Career.
– The education assistants appointed and contracted in public educational institutions receive the Bonus for Schooling, in accordance with the provisions of literal d) of article 2 and literal e) of article 3, respectively, of Law No. 30493, Law that regulates the remuneration policy of the education assistant in public educational institutions, within the framework of Law No. 29944, Teacher Reform Law.
– The judges of the Judicial Power and prosecutors of the Public Ministry, as well as the supernumerary judges of the Judicial Power and the provisional prosecutors who are not in the prosecutorial career of the Public Ministry, receive the Bonus for Schooling, in accordance with the Ninety-fourth Supplementary Provision End of Law No. 31365.